"Tie Plate" Fine Art Print
Custom Prints by our own Master Photographer, Reeves Smith.
Worn from ages of use and rusted to a red-orange patina, "Plate" immortalizes the heavily-distressed and well-worn metal as it arrives to us before being cleaned up for our furniture.
Simple to suit a modern interior or the more refined rustic or American-themed style, it is a versatile piece for any designer to have in their bag.
Through this series, we've captured the essence and beauty of the railroad that some of our tools have achieved through years of hard work in highly skilled hands and at the mercy of the unforgiving massive locomotives and countless railcars.
Available in two sizes. Each size can be purchased professionally framed, or as a print only.
TOOLS is an unbiased collection of fine art photographs created by photographer Reeves Smith in conjunction with Rail Yard Studios. Rail Yard Studios designs upscale custom furniture made from reclaimed railroad steel in their Nashville Tennessee studio. For more print inquires please contact us.
20x30 Print $650.00 (Framed to: 25"X35")
20x30 Print (no frame) $450.00
12x18 Print $425.00 (Framed to: 16 .75"X25.75")
2x18 Print (no frame) $250.00
Bring Americana history into your home with images that can't be purchased anywhere else. Exquisitely printed from our original photography of genuine historic railroader tools used by professional Rail Crews to build and repair rail lines in America for over 100 years, these are tools we find and save to honor the efforts of hard warding railroaders working and the dangerous jobs the performed.
- Stunning fine art prints from RYS and Reeves Smith Photography Collection
- Available in black professional frames matted ready to hang
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archival matte paper for perfect presentation
- Professional Framed in thin black frame with 2 inch vivid white matt, clear plexiglass, precision fitting, and backing
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archival matte paper for perfect presentation. Ready for your frame or other presentation.