Welcome Progressive Railroading Readers!
Like you, we're railroaders! Rail Yard Studios began as part of a small railroad construction and maintenance company based in Nashville, Tennessee. Today we craft fine furnishings for many of the top names in the railroad industry and railroad enthusiasts around the world.
Creosote-Free Cross Ties!
Fresh Cut Hardwood Timbers & Reclaimed Century Old Rail are what we use in our designs. We never use recycled or creosote treated railroad ties. Timbers are sourced at the factory where they have been cut but not treated with chemicals and then seasoned for over a year before using them in our designs. Learn more about our commitment to "staying green": CLICK HERE.
Going to 2016 Trade Shows? Please Stop By Our Booth.
- NFTA (poolside) Phoenix, Arizona - March
- AREMA (Booth F3 in the lobby) Orlando, Florida - August
- ASLRRA Washington D.C./Baltimore area - April - It was Great!
We pride ourselves on a few things:
- Environmental responsibility and sustainable practices
- Authentic vintage railroad materials and techniques
- 100% Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest. Please contact us anytime.